Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Decorating

My children no longer show the same thrill they once did when I go into the attic and pull down the big, huge, orange plastic bins that scream "Halloween".  My 14 year old daughter tried to show some initial enthusiasm when I started decorating yesterday, but a fresh text message seemed to trump the pumpkin lights that have graced our door way for years.  My 17 year old son was watching the game with his dad.  Of course, I decorated the house by myself.  I don't think you can ever be to old to decorate for a holiday.  Whether it's a simple seasonal wreath with a few pumpkins or you go all out, I think it's great fun.  Apparently, I am not alone!


Door ways in Old Town Alexandria






I love the little pumpkins tucked between the cabbages!


This house really had some fun stuff!



I took these pictures just as I was strolling a few block away from my office on Friday night.  What Halloween decorations are your favorite's?



Email me about a post, project or partnership at Victoria@victoriasanchezinteriors.com





No comments:

Post a Comment