Monday, February 13, 2012

Where Does the Time Go???

Hello, Hello!
The holidays are long gone, Valentines is here, I even saw crocuses trying to pop up through the snow this weekend!  I have neglected my blog and I'm renewing my vows!  To the blog that is! 

Last week I went to a fun event at a lovely shop called Coco Blanca in the National Harbor just across the Potomac from me.  My lovely friend Lauren Bruce was debuting a wonderful collection of her paintings painted just for this event!  I met Lauren when she had a shop in Old Town Alexandria several years ago and just fell in love with her!  Charming, talented and as nice as can be she has moved to Leesburg, has a darling baby boy and is painting full time. 


Lauren Bruce and John Petro from www.petrodesignbuild.com

First let me show you some of Lauren's art


Love the sheep!









Bad angle on the picture but such a pretty painting!  Sold!


Coco Blanca


Gorgeous things!  Furniture, accessories, tabletop...



Another painting and Lauren with friends in the background.

Really nice event and I wanted to share Coco Blanca and Lauren Bruce!



Email me about a post, project or partnership at Victoria@victoriasanchezinteriors.com








No comments:

Post a Comment