Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Grass Cloth Wall Covering

I have been loving grass cloth for the last couple of years!  I really got into when I did the DC Design House in the spring of 2010.  I was working on a large library that lacked warmth and I decided that grass cloth was answer.  I have been smitten since!


This one is from Kravet




A closer view of the same paper.  It has wonderful slubs of dark brown almost black that lend alot of character.


Kravet and Phillip Jeffries are a couple of my favorite resources and I have been browsing through the collections as I am researching a for a client.  Here are a few of my finds...







These vibrant colors make you think twice about grass cloth!



Great geometrics!

Gorgeous damask

These are all Phillip Jeffries.






 
These are from the Kravet website.  Great textures.
 
Clear out the old stereo types of grass cloth in colors that resemble paper bags and let your imagine go!



Email me about a post, project or partnership at Victoria@victoriasanchezinteriors.com





No comments:

Post a Comment