Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wishful Wednesdays

Every Wednesday I plan on sharing a design concept that I would wish for if my house had endless rooms and I had endless money.

As I was sorting my Mexico pictures last night, I stopped at this one because it reminded of a beautiful fabric that I had pinned to my inspiration board at the office.



I took this picture in the market in Zihuatanejo.  There were two main markets in town.  One for the tourists and one for the locals.  The touristy one was full of color, excitement and people.  Here is a picture of the baskets that I bought.   See the lime green one? 




Isn't the embroidery gorgeous? The style of the pattern reminds me of Mexico too!



And here is what I got!



I think the textures would really work super well together in a breakfast room, dining room or even a casual California living room.  How cool would this be for my fantasy ceiling?  Each one of these handmade tin stars is pierced so that at night the entire looks like little twinkling stars.  It was so magical!




That's it for today.  See you on Friday!


Email me about a post, project or partnership at Victoria@victoriasanchezinteriors.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment