Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's Official!


Many of you know that I have always wanted to have my own shop.  Some call me crazy and maybe I am.  I have been looking for shop space in Old Town Alexandria for the past couple of years waiting for the perfect spot and I finally found it!  

Victoria at Home is announcing it's new shop location at 
1125 King Street in Alexandria Virginia

Victoria at Home is a home furnishings boutique.  I will continue to offer my interior design services which include pre-construction strategy and materials specification along with interior decoration. Customers now have access to lines I have sourced for private clients over many years.  The boutique will offer a carefully curated collection of antiques, art , decorative pillows along with new pieces such as upholstery. 

(not my sign)
Great front windows!! Front door has been painted in Farrow & Ball Babouche!

 Cash wrap                                                                          
Tons of shelving for displaying all the accessories I have!

From the back of the store


Up the stairs is a mezzanine for my design studio-YEAH!

(All the pictures I took before I signed the lease.  There was a pop-up store there and those are her things.)

So I have repainted the inside and out, floor covering is being installed tomorrow, logo, signs, website, new face book page, bags all in the works.  For the last several weeks I have been receiving deliveries (YEAH!) and my upholstery arrives next week!  I want to be open the weekend of the 24th and it's going to be close!  

So now you know what I have been working on for the past several months and I will keep you posted on the progress. 

Come and visit!!!


Victoria at Home 
1125 King Street
Alexandria VA 22314
703.836.1960











2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting, all power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,

    What a fabulous space! I cant wait to see it in person.

    XO

    Michael

    ReplyDelete