Friday, September 23, 2011

The Staging is Done!

I know you remember my staging project I have been working on in Georgetown, well, it's done!  I'm happy with the results and more importantly the listing agent and the client are happy. Here are some of the pictures that I took that I'd like to share.


From the walk



Terrific natural light.  Fantastic ceiling height.  Grand windows.


I really love the pink in this room. 


Another side of the room.   I bought the terrific little chairs from LIVvintage .  Love them! And she was GREAT!


Dining area opens to living area.


 Family room is in the oldest part of the house. 


Little detail shot with a view to the patio.


Love the island in this kitchen.


Breakfast room.


I added a little reading corner in this space.  I can see myself reading magazines or researching recipes here!


Cute little patio off of the kitchen. 


I love this "secret stairway" leading to the garden off of the master bedroom.




Gorgeous!!


Master Bedroom. Love the black nightstands with a touch of chinoisserie.


Reading area.




This is an area in the master sitting room.  Super cool photo of a Georgetown street from The Art Registry Group.  They helped us with art in other rooms too.


Guest bedroom detail.  Sale pillow from Pottery Barn.


Another detail from the guest room.


All the bathrooms and the kitchen are from Waterworks.  Beautiful details.


The middle bedroom is large enough for this sitting area. Check out the old painted floors. 


Fun butterfly image was our inspiration here.


You might wonder where do all the furnishings and accessories come from? It comes from several different sources. Alot of the big pieces of furniture were leased. There are a number pieces that come from my inventory, some of the pillows were purchased for specific spots such as the pillows for the living room. I ordered several new pieces, ran around to Pottery Barn, C2 and Crate and Barrel outlet too. It took alot of organizing and the installation was a "all hands on deck" kind of day!

 This has been an really great project.  I have enjoyed it alot and hope to be able to do more of this type of work.  I have put together a marketing plan to target real estate firms and agents to offer our services and help them sell their listings. If you know of any Realtors that might need some staging done, please send them my way or forward this blog posting to them!


Have a great weekend everyone!


Email me about a post, project or partnership at Victoria@victoriasanchezinteriors.com








No comments:

Post a Comment