Saturday, December 21, 2013

Can't Believe it's Christmas on Wednesday!



Since opening Victoria at Home I have been working 7 days a week and my 
mind has been spinning!  All in a good way, but it has been crazy busy and
I feel so fortunate to have everyone be so supportive and frankly, it's humbling.



Here are a couple shots of our holiday windows.  



The store has been decorated for the holidays and I love the flocked trees!  
I was a little apprehensive about making the store too much of a Christmas shop, 
but I think we found just the right balance.   

The fabrics in this window are from Aerin Lauder and her new collection 
from Lee Jofa.  The red velvet on the left is called Montrose Velvet in color 
Plum/Red and the solid velvet is called Seabreeze in color Leaf.  The center floral 
is a classic Lee Jofa linen called Holly Hock full of reds and greens.  

Have a wonderful holiday wherever you may.  With family or friends, relax and enjoy!

Victoria








No comments:

Post a Comment