Friday, March 2, 2012

My Visit to 1st Dibs in New York

Talk about fun!  When I was in New York a few weeks ago, I went to 1st Dibs on the 10th floor at 200 Lexington Avenue.  Oh what a treat!    It is located on the 10th floor and the whole floor is set up so that you can wander through as see the different vendor booths.  I must have spent every bit of an hour there and could go back in a flash.



Internet


Internet


 Pedro Friedeberg,  "Venus of Galveston", 1960's, $34,500.00


How cool would this be?



I saw several of this style sofa.  Long, lean, white... very hip!



 Orange? Check!  Lacquer? Check!
Poppy orange nightstands by Romweber, 1970, $5,800 for the pair.
What's not to like?




Who doesn't need a mosaic glass egg?



Internet


Internet

Internet

Enjoy your weekend!!


Email me about a post, project or partnership at Victoria@victoriasanchezinteriors.com


No comments:

Post a Comment